Recently, I was asked to be an expert at a roundtable event for the Associate of Development Officers Ask The Expert event in Bedford Hills, NY. The event was similar to a "speed dating" idea, where attendees would visit tables, each with an expert on a different topic, and have the opportunity to ask questions.
The topic at our table was Social Media and we got a lot of questions! Liz Kaplan, the Online Marketing Manager here at Hudson Fusion and I were able to collect all the questions we were asked and write up the answers discussed.
- How do we use one Facebook page or one Twitter account to engage multiple audiences?
- How can we manage our online presence with limited staff?
- How do we get started with social media?
- How often should be post?
- How can we use crowdsourcing?
- How can we use social media to get more donations?