There’s a reason why content marketing is a must for businesses of any size—yes TBTFs and SMBs, I’m looking at both of you. It’s a proven money-maker, and luckily for you, we’re going to show you exactly how to shake it.
Content marketing gets three times as many leads per dollar spent compared to paid search. (Yes—you read that right.) Picture the number of conversions you’re getting from your Google Ads campaign and triple it.
So you've pictured the numbers—now, imagine the possibilities.
When it comes down to it, most businesses have a common goal: growth. (Less subtly: profits.)
We all know that content marketing is one of the most effective ways to bring in leads, convert customers, and maximize sales—the struggle is figuring out how to create a strategy that ultimately pays off.
Luckily for you, we’re letting you in on a little secret: We’ve put together the ultimate guide to creating a profitable content marketing strategy, and we’re dying to share it with you.
First, a little background: You may be familiar with the magic of inbound marketing, which focuses on creating quality content specifically designed to attract your ideal customer. Quality content, however, is not something that just happens.
In order to avoid wasting time and effort on content that doesn’t quite hit the mark, you need an effective content marketing strategy in place that pushes you towards your ultimate goal: attracting qualified leads.
In the old days, you’d be walking door-to-door armed with a briefcase and a smile, praying you'd end up on the front stoop of someone with a genuine need for your product.
But this isn’t the old days—it’s 2018—and that’s why we’re showing you how to create a solid content marketing strategy.
Going back to the numbers for a second: Content marketing not only triples your leads, but costs 62% less than outbound marketing.
More leads for less money? I know what you’re thinking: What do I have to do to nail down those numbers?
We’re so glad you asked. Let’s dive right in.
Our content team has teamed up with our marketing and sales leads to create the ultimate guide to developing a profitable content strategy. Good content marketing involves planning, development, and management. If you take the time to sit down and identify what you want to accomplish, it’s much easier to figure out how to accomplish it.
How to Create a Content Marketing That Pays covers everything you need to know to get started, including:
- How to Define Your Goals—Create specific, actionable content goals that translate into sales
- How to Define Your Audience—Develop specific, effective Buyer Personas that will get your content in front of the customers you want
- How to Conduct a Content Audit—Analyze the content you have thus far and find out what works and what doesn’t
- How to Brainstorm New Content Ideas—Come up with fresh, engaging content concepts your customers want, need, and love
- How to Determine Your Capacity—Set yourself up for success and avoid failure by determining what level of production you’re capable of
- How to Share Your Content—Share your work with the world via the proper social media and republishing channels to make sure you get in front of right-fit readers
So what are you waiting for? Download your free copy today!